Construction Workers Construction Workers

Brilliant

You, sir, have made me laugh... very, very hard. I thank you for that. :D

1 years progress 1 years progress

Niiiiice.

That's pretty cool, man. My voice acting sounds kinda bad though. XD

Arnie's Adventures (VGDC) Arnie's Adventures (VGDC)

The worst Flash ever!

This crap sucks so much that I just had to give you a 5. :D

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

I love it!

Nice work, buddy. You have my 5.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Hells yeah! thanks mate!

Dance Lessons Dance Lessons

Cool

I don't care for your character models, or lip syncing... but the rest is really good. Your animation is smooth, and your jokes are funny.

Let's Play Some Mario! Let's Play Some Mario!

LOL

Wow! That's hilarious. The voices were sweet and the characters look awesome. Nice ending, but how did a handgun fire like an automatic? Whatever, it was great.

Furby attacks lego valley Furby attacks lego valley

It could be better

That was pretty good, but next time time more picture and raise the frame rate. Also the plate that the Legos stand on kept moving. You should put sticky tack or double-sided tape to keep it in place. And in numerous frames your arm was visible. It's kinda funny but I ruins the quality of the animation.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awe inspiring!

This is one of the best movies on Newgrounds! Your preloader was very clever, the Load Data scene was hilarious, your Lip-Syncing was perfect, and the battles were ingenious. I'm trying to find a weak point in this, but I just can't.

Mario House Party Mario House Party

Sweet!

That was vey funny. You made Yoshi do weed but the smoke didn't look very good. It just stood there. All of the voices were awesome except for Mario's. It sounded too high for him, but it was good. Nice job!

-White Light- -White Light-

Excellent

That was very, very good. Your transitions were wonderful, your replay button is hilarious, and so is the guy's shirt. You're very good at animating, but I have a question. Where did the guy's pole come from? Hahaha, you don't have to answer that. But overall, this was a very good animation.

blablablablah responds:

Thanks! Yeah, T-shirts where it says "Goodbye cruel world" on are really hilarious. The pole came from the right if you noticed. well, I'm glad you liked the animation!